Flora Hospitality UAE is a hospitality management company specializing in the development and management of upscale hotels, resorts, and serviced apartments. The company has been in operation for over 25 years and currently has a portfolio of 27 properties across the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar.
In line with its expansion plans, Flora Hospitality is pleased to announce a number of job opportunities in Dubai for 2023. The company is looking for highly talented and motivated individuals to join its team and help drive its growth strategy.Some of the positions that will be available include front office managers, sales and marketing executives, human resources managers, finance managers, and operations managers.Flora Hospitality offers an excellent working environment and benefits package. If you are interested in joining a dynamic and growing company, then please submit your application today.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
1) Commis I – Indian Curry (1 year experience in a similar role)
2) Commis I – Tandoor (1 year experience in a similar role)
3) Housekeeping Supervisor (2 years experience in a similar role)
4) Housekeeping Desk Coordinator (1 year experience in a similar role)
5) Security Guard – Female (1 year experience in a similar role)
6) Spa Therapist – Male & Female (1 year experience in a similar role)
7) Waiter – Male (1 year experience in a similar role)
8) Restaurant Supervisor (1 year experience in a similar role)
9) Housekeeping Attendant (1 year experience in a similar role)
Job Location: Dubai
Education: With relevant Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)
Experience: With previous years of experience in the required field
Candidate’s Availability: Inside UAE
Salary: Competitive salary package
Benefits: Accommodation + Annual Vacations + Free One Way Ticket + Vacations + Free Meals + Much More
Subject: Please mention the position in the subject you are applying for
Important Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Explore Career Opportunities at Flora Hospitality in Dubai
The Flora Group of Hotels is a dynamic, innovative and fast growing hospitality group based in the United Arab Emirates. The group currently operates 5 hotels in Dubai and has plans to expand its portfolio in the UAE and other countries in the Middle East.
The group is looking for talented individuals with a passion for the hospitality industry to join its team. The Flora Group offers exciting career opportunities for those who are looking to start or further their careers in the hospitality industry.
The Flora Group of Hotels is committed to providing quality service to its guests and employees. The group offers a variety of benefits and perks to its employees, which include medical and life insurance, transportation allowance, free accommodation, meals, and laundry service.
The Flora Group is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. If you are a passionate individual with a desire to work in the hospitality industry, then we would like to hear from you.
Benefits of Working with Flora Hospitality
Flora Hospitality is one of the leading hospitality companies in the UAE with a strong presence in Dubai. The company has a wide range of hospitality services and products including hotels, restaurants, spas and event management.
Flora Hospitality offers a wide range of benefits for its employees including a competitive salary, a comprehensive health insurance plan and a housing allowance. The company also provides its employees with an annual bonus, a transportation allowance and a generous leave entitlement.
In addition to the financial benefits, Flora Hospitality also provides its employees with opportunities for career development and training. The company has an extensive training program that covers all aspects of the hospitality industry. Flora Hospitality also offers its employees the opportunity to progress to management positions.
The company is committed to providing its employees with a challenging and rewarding work environment. Flora Hospitality offers a dynamic and fast-paced working environment where employees can develop their skills and knowledge.
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging career in the hospitality industry, then Flora Hospitality is the perfect company for you.
Tips to Prepare for a Job Interview at Flora Hospitality
You’ve applied for a job at Flora Hospitality, and now you’re getting ready for the interview. This is an exciting and nerve-wracking time, but you can be prepared and make a great impression. Here are some tips on how to prepare for your job interview at Flora Hospitality.
1. Do your research
Before the interview, take some time to research Flora Hospitality. Look at their website and familiarize yourself with their mission and values. This will help you understand the company culture and what they’re looking for in an employee.
2. Think about your answers
Most interviews will include questions about your experience and qualifications. Take some time to think about your answers to these questions so that you can give clear and concise responses.
3. Prepare questions to ask
Asking questions shows that you’re interested in the company and the position. Prepare a few questions to ask during the interview so that you can get to know more about Flora Hospitality and what they’re looking for.
4. Dress to impress
First impressions are important, so make sure you dress professionally for the interview. This doesn’t necessarily mean you need to wear a suit, but avoid casual clothing like jeans or sweatshirts.
5. Be confident
During the interview, be confident in your answers and in your qualifications. Remember that you were chosen for an interview because Flora Hospitality believes you have the potential to be a great fit for the company.
Following these tips will help you prepare for a successful job interview at Flora Hospitality. Good luck!
Flora Hospitality Job Requirements
Flora Hospitality is seeking to employ a number of highly skilled and experienced individuals in various positions in Dubai, UAE. As one of the leading hospitality companies in the region, Flora Hospitality is committed to providing its employees with excellent working conditions and opportunities for career development.
The following are some of the key requirements for all positions at Flora Hospitality:
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a 5-star hotel or resort
– A university degree or equivalent qualification in hospitality management
– Fluency in English, both written and spoken
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– A positive and proactive attitude
– The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Benefits and Advantages of Being a Flora Hospitality Employee
Flora Hospitality is one of the leading hospitality companies in the United Arab Emirates. The company has been in operation for over 20 years and has built a strong reputation in the hospitality industry. Flora Hospitality offers a wide range of benefits and advantages to its employees, which makes it an attractive employer.
Some of the benefits and advantages of being a Flora Hospitality employee include:
– Competitive salaries: Flora Hospitality offers competitive salaries to its employees. This is one of the main reasons why the company is able to attract and retain top talent.
– Generous benefits package: In addition to competitive salaries, Flora Hospitality also offers a generous benefits package to its employees. This includes health insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan.
– Learning and development opportunities: Flora Hospitality places a strong emphasis on learning and development. The company offers a wide range of training and development opportunities to its employees. This helps to keep employees up-to-date with the latest industry trends and developments.
– Excellent working environment: Flora Hospitality offers an excellent working environment for its employees. The company has a number of state-of-the-art facilities, including a gymnasium and a swimming pool.
– Career progression opportunities: Flora Hospitality provides its employees with ample opportunities for career progression. The company promotes from within and offers employees the chance to move up the career ladder.
These are just some of the benefits and advantages of being a Flora Hospitality employee. If you are looking for an employer that can offer you a competitive salary, generous benefits, and excellent career opportunities, then you should definitely consider Flora Hospitality.
Flora Hospitality: Quality Careers with Quality People
Flora Hospitality is a leading provider of quality hospitality careers in Dubai, UAE. With over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry, we know what it takes to find and develop great hospitality talent.
Our team is dedicated to supporting our hospitality partners in every way possible, from finding the right candidates for their open positions to providing ongoing training and development opportunities.
We are proud to offer a wide range of quality hospitality careers in Dubai, UAE, including positions in hotel management, food and beverage, spa and wellness, event planning, and more.
Whether you are just starting out in your hospitality career or you are a seasoned professional, we have a career opportunity for you.
The Flora Hospitality team is looking for new members to join our team in Dubai, UAE for 2023! We are a hospitality company that is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and creating memorable experiences for our guests. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about the hospitality industry and are looking to make a difference in the lives of our guests.
- What vacancies are open at Flora Hospitality for 2023?
We are currently searching for talented and passionate hospitality professionals to join our team in a variety of roles including front desk, housekeeping, and more. If you are interested in joining the Flora Hospitality team, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
- What are the benefits of working at Flora Hospitality?
Flora Hospitality offers a competitive benefits package that includes health insurance, paid time off, and more. We also offer a friendly and team-oriented work environment where you can learn and grow in your career.
- What are the qualifications needed to work at Flora Hospitality?
We are looking for candidates with experience in the hospitality industry. If you have a passion for providing excellent customer service and are excited to join a growing company, we want to hear from you!